1. Take great care of yourself. Eat right, exercise, get plenty of rest and find healthy ways to de-stress so you can bring high value to the people in your life. The world needs us at our best.
2. Treat people right. Value your relationships. It is always better to have friends than enemies.
3. Don’t be afraid to chase your dreams. Every worthwhile accomplishment begins as a tiny seed of thought.
4. Be prepared to work hard. Anything worth having is worth working for and rarely do worthwhile things come easily (at least, in my experience).
5. Don’t give up. There WILL be roadblocks. When you get knocked down, get back up—even when you don’t feel like it… especially when you don’t feel like it.
6. Enjoy the process. Life is too short not to have fun. If this is hard for you to do, nurturing an attitude of gratitude is a great place to start.
Are you ready to raise a basketball player?
Call us today for more information: 336.312.5579
Or use the link below to sign up for a free one-hour basketball training session: https://cp3basketballacademy.com/free-sessions/